3. Programme for Institutional Relations and Communication
Coordinator: Diego Palao, Universidad de Oviedo. Facultad de Medicina.
The Area for Institutional Relations and Communication of the CIBERSAM sets out to ensure that all the research groups in the consortium are better connected with their setting and the community. It also handles coordination with institutions and research bodies, especially biomedical institutions, and with the healthcare areas as well as furthering coordination with other bodies with similar aims: patients’ and relatives’ associations, and others involved in the field of mental health, thus increasing the conspicuousness of the Cibersam among society as a whole or institutions.
- Coordination with specific bodies from the research field such as the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII), Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC), Plan Nacional sobre Drogas (PNSD), Dirección General de Políticas de Apoyo a la Discapacidad and other public research bodies.
- Furthering coordination with the institutions in the consortium.
- Facilitating the conspicuousness of the CIBERSAM and of the groups forming this in society as a whole and in the media.
- Promoting the performance of activities for publicising research activities performed by the CIBERSAM.
- Promoting its presence on Social Networks.
- Promoting the disclosure and communication of Sessions and Courses in which the CIBERSAM groups are involved.
- Furthering relations with patients’ and relatives associations.
- Furthering relations with Professional Associations: Sociedad Española de Neurociencia (SEN), Sociedad Española de Psiquiatría (SEP), Sociedad Española de Psiquiatría Biológica (SEPB), Sociedad Española de Psicología Clínica, Asociación Española de Psicología Conductual (AEPC), Asociación Española de Psicología Clínica y Psicopatología (AEPCP) and Asociación Nacional de Enfermería de Salud Mental.
This area also handles the dissemination of the following aspects over the web page:
- Awards and accreditations of CIBERSAM groups.
- Publications of CIBERSAM groups.
- European and National calls.
Apart from this the Institutional Relations and Communication Area also seeks to inform of all the patents and innovations of the groups in the consortium and gradually spread news of the Cibersam on the social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, linkedin, vimeo and blogs.